H&R LIMITED SPORTSMAN HARDBODY
- H&R racing CH07 chassis.
- May solder or glue motor to chassis.
- May solder or glue bushings to chassis. Must only use oilites.
- Must have 3/64” (.047) clearance on all chassis points including spur gear.
- Any guide flag and brushes may be used.
- Bracing may NOT be added to chassis.
- Car must not exceed 3 1/4” (3.250) maximum width at any point on the car.
- Tires may protrude no more than 1/16” from the body
- H&R Cobra, stock motor no alteration permitted.
- Max RPM of 29,500 @ 12 volts for all motors.
- Any lead wire may be used. Clips permitted.
- Must use 1/8” (.125) axle.
- Oilites only, no bearings.
- 9 tooth, 48 pitch straight pinion.
- 31 tooth plastic crown gear.
- Front minimum tire H&R NASCAR #1107 or ProTrack #320 .940” dia x 18mm (.600”) width.
- Rear minimum tire H&R NASCAR #1107 or ProTrack #320 .970” dia x 18mm (.700”) width.
- Centered equal spacing. No off setting.
- No treatment of the front tires or independent axle.
- Any 1949 thru 1963 1/24 or 1/25 scale plastic sedan style body, minimum length is 7.5”.
- May cut fender openings to accommodate racing tire clearance.
- Must have 3 dimensional interior, chassis should not be visible, numbers on roof and doors.
- Front and rear glass required. Kit glass may be replaced with Lexan. Windows must remain clear.
- 200 gram minimum weight. May add lead weight.